2008年4月18日 星期五

Google, Yahoo, Amazon Internet Stock Investment




Thanks to my exprience to use technical and trend analysis for the investment, I simplify the investment trading by Google spreadsheet to make good understanding of my investment perfromance and behavior, hope it become a useful reference for myself and web-friend from world wide;

I had experienced to invest US stock, had good investment performance before; bacause US economic lead by internet and world wide company, so I select US top internet stock to probe US economic;

Let me start the automatic suggestion system to help us simplify the investment.

所有測試 Google Spreadsheet, Google Finance API 與 Google Web computing server 之表格, 屬於 自己投資與Web computing 計劃之參考, 請勿當成投資之參考, 更勿複製也不可用於交易目的或諮詢!







Investment Comment on April, 18th, 2008:



From the suggestion, we know Google, Price line and Amazon will start another surge to ramp up US technical stock, you can study the K chart below, will find it will be something happen after April, 18th:


















沒有留言: