2008年12月20日 星期六

Reba McEntire, Deana Carter Love Songs Web 2.0 Radio

I love Reba McEntire, Deana Carter!

Reba McEntire is an American country music singer, performer and actress. She is known for her lively stage-shows and pop-tinged ballads. She has issued 31 albums, with over 55 million records sold in world wide. Her singing is pretty good called classical country song, I like her voice much, so I select many songs from her album combine with Deana Carter's to form an amazing country radio thanks to web 2.0 music technology.

Deana Kay Carter is an American country music artist who broke through in 1996 with the release of debut album "Did I Shave My Legs for This?", which was certified 5× Multi-Platinum in the United States for sales of over five million. I love her song of "Strawberry Wine", "We Danced Anyway", and "How Do I Get There", so I combine both classical country female selection songs into a web 2.0 music for everyone share same tune with me;

I love Reba McEntire and Deana Carter, miss her song and voice.



沒有留言: